Citizens and students living in the Collinsville School District have access to a wide array of public libraries and online services. The Collinsville Memorial Public Library, Maryville Public Library and the Caseyville Library are all located within the district boundaries. The public libraries support the efforts of the district staff and assist students with selecting books and reference materials appropriate to their grade level, interest level and/or academic focus. Both the Collinsville and Maryville libraries are members of the Lewis and Clark Library System, which provides additional benefits and services to the community and its member libraries.
Services available at the Collinsville Memorial Public Library include:
- Reference - Inhouse, by phone or by email
- Instant Message Reference Librarian
- Renewal of materials by phone or email
- Genealogy Club
- Internet, software and email access via networked and wireless connectivity
- Computer instruction
- Homebound library materials delivery
- Exam proctoring
- Children and young adult programming
- Florence Burkholder Community Room
- Ruth Eckart Programming Resource Center
- Carma Wilbert Adult Reading Room
- The Blum House and Blum House Book Club
In addition to the public libraries, both the Collinsville High School and Collinsville Middle School libraries provide excellent staff support, online resources and student instruction.
The Lovejoy Library at Southern Illinois - Edwardsville is an outstanding facility within minutes from the Collinsville School District. Surrounding community public libraries can be found in Belleville, Edwardsville, Fairview Heights, Glen Carbon, O'Fallon and Troy (Tri-Township).